LO Follow the heart

  Už víte, že jsem dostala povolení k použití fotek od úžasné fotografky Markéty. Dnes Vám ukážu další layout s její nádhernou fotkou.
You already know, that I have promision to use photos from amazing photographer Marketa. Today, I want to show you next layout with hers amazing photo.



Tento layout je vytvořen pro challenge na stránce Scrap the Girls.
This layout is for challenge at Scrap the Girls.




Použila jsem kolekci od 13@rts His&Hers, embossovací prášek, razítka peříček, čiré gesso, bílou ecoline a barvila jsem pomocí gelatos. Nápis je od 7 Dots studio.
I used 13@rts collection His&Hers, embossing powder, feather stamps, clear gesso, white ecoline  and I coloured layout by gelatos. Sentiment is from 7 Dots studio.



Děkuji za návštěvu.
Thanks for visit.

Komentáře

  1. Oh! Wow! The feathers! Amazing! I love it! Thanks for joining us at STG.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Wow I adore this!! I'm a big feather fan, and I love how you've used them!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Wow! That's a wonderful layout, i really love all the feathers! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. SOOOO GORGEOUS! I'm kind of in love with the layout!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. WOW WOW WOW. A great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at STG xx

    OdpovědětVymazat

Okomentovat