Mixedmedia table calendar 2017

Good Fortune and Luck- to je téma nové challenge na stránce 7Dots studio.
Godd Fortune and Luck- this is theme of new challenge on 7Dost studio page.


Když jsem o tom přemýšlela, říkala jsem si, že já jsem nejšťastnější za to, že jsem zdravá, mám úžasného přítele a roztomilého psa, práci, která mě moc baví a koníček, který mě naplňuje.

When I was thinking about this challenge, I was saying that I am happy and lucky, because I am healthy, I have amazing boyfriend, cute dog, perfect job and hobby which I love.

A tak jsem vzala naše společné fotky a vytvořila stolní kalendář na rok 2017.
So I took our photos and made table calendar for 2017.





Použila jsem kolekce Homegrown, Cotton Candy a Writer´s Block od 7Dots studio,
I used collections Homegrown, Cotton Candy and Writer´s Block from 7Dots studio.




Používala jsem také gázu, Ecoline barvy a Magicals od Lindy´s stamp gang.
I used gauze, Ecoline colours and Magicals from Lindy´s stamp gang.




Na dozdobení jsem použila krajku, chipboardy. knoflíky a další drobnosti.
I used lace, chipboards, buttons and other small decorations to decorated pages.




Děkuji za návštěvu.
Thanks for visit.














Komentáře

  1. Wonderful. Such a treasure with all these lovely pictures...very good fit for the challenge! Thank you for joining 7 Dot Studio challenge this month!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. This is great Michaela! Thank you for playing at the 7 Dots Studio Challenge!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Magical!!Love the idea.I wish it will bring you good luck and fortune too!!TFS with us at 7dots!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Brilliant idea! Thank you for joining us over at 7 Dots Studio for our "Luck and Good Fortune" challenge xx

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. Love this !!! Thanks for playing with us at 7dots studio challenge ❤️

    OdpovědětVymazat
  6. This is ingenious! What a great, inspiring project! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge! Good luck!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  7. Amazing again lovely piece thanks for playing at 7 Dots Studio Challenge!!!!

    OdpovědětVymazat

Okomentovat